Update: Registration is now closed. Please contact us for questions or to inquire about the opportunity to be added to the event waiting list.
Our popular outdoor fundraiser returns once again as an in-person event on Sunday, September 12, 4:00-7:00 pm. Join us for drinks and appetizers, a professionally created gourmet meal, and an exciting auction of great art and other surprises. All proceeds help us protect the tallgrass prairie and all the exciting programs and happenings at Spring Creek Prairie.
Meal is provided by Venue Restaurant and Lounge: pork milanese, baked chicken with herbs and crushed green olives, warm summer squash and basil pasta (vegan), fresh arugula salad (V), chilled corn salad (V), seasonal vegetable medley (V), and salted caramel ice cream cookie sandwich.
Live Auction! Here are the items being offered for purchase during our in-person live auction:
- Hand-carved and Painted Bird Sculpture - William H. Browne III
- Home Cooking Class and Dinner for Six - Deb Arends and Layne Nelson
- Nebraska City Vacation Getaway for Two - Arbor Day Foundation, Lied Lodge at Arbor Day Farm, and Nebraska City Tourism & Commerce
- Original Abstract Painting - Jude Martindale
- Original Encaustic and Studio Experience for Two - Margaret Berry
- Pizza Party on the Prairie for Adults - Mitchell Murphy/Papa Murphy's Lincoln
- Pizza Party on the Prairie for Kids - Mitchell Murphy/Papa Murphy's Lincoln
- Prairie Suite Framed Print and Poem - Created by Paul Johnsgard & Twyla Hansen, framed by David Clark Framing
Silent Auction! Click here to look over our list of silent auction items. All on-line bidders must register ahead of time by selecting the "Register" button and providing contact information. Auction will open Saturday, September 11, at 12:00 noon and conclude Sunday, September 12, at 5:45 pm.
Due to increased COVID-19 concerns, we have altered the details of this event for everyone’s safety:
- Reduced capacity
- Event held entirely outdoors or in well-ventilated spaces
- Tables will be spaced out
- The silent auction is now 100% online through BetterUnite
- Masks are required indoors
Should we need to cancel for weather or health-related concerns, we will notify all registrants through email and will post on our website and social media.
Thank you to the following sponsors for making this event possible.
Major sponsors: David Clark Framing, Inc., GIS & Human Dimensions, Union Bank and Trust, Co.
Premier sponsors: Ameritas, Eagle Printing & Sign, Assurity
Individual sponsors: Liz & Nick Lange, Greta Leach & Beth Barry, Pinnacle Bank